Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy 80TH Birthday, Mom!






Fifty family members gathered at Auburntown to celebrate Mom's 80th birthday. Thanks to Gene and Wilma Harris and their Church.
Patty Mozelle (Phillips) Page was born June 14, 1928 to Wiley Hoyte (Paw-Wiley) and Ila J. (Bell) Phillips at Short Mountain, Cannon County, Tennessee.
































The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
Proverbs 31:28-31 Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.







6 comments:

Giles Phillips said...

Hi Charles:
Sorry we could not make it to your mom's birthday celebration. We had already scheduled to be in orlando.
Can you put names to the pictures?
I do not recognize many of the people in the pictures.

WatchingHISstory said...

I am reluctant to add names for confidentiality. Of coarse you know Mom and me! ..dad and my brother. I'll have to figure how to get the information to you.

Your brother and mother told me that you had a prior engagement. We had a great time! We just need to gather like this more often.

Charles

DIANE KING CONDRA said...

HI CHARLES

WE HAD A VERY NICE TIME .IT WAS HARD WITH MOM NOT THERE.WE HAVE A GOOD FAMILY .JUST LIKE AUNT MOZLE SAID.SHE WAS SO HAPPY. TAKE CARE E-MAIL ME SOMETIME.
DIANE KING CONDRA

WatchingHISstory said...

Diane
welcome to my blog. It was a good time and we need to meet more often.

cousin
Charles

linda jamerson said...

Hi Charles,my name is Linda Jamerson and I am the daughter of Ruby Page and the granddaughter of Felie Page. My uncle Dan Page emailed me your site. I was aware someone has completed a geneology study of the Page family and was very impressed and pleased to see your site. I know it must have entailed years of work and study. Thanks again for giving me a picture into my past.

WatchingHISstory said...

Linda

Thanks for dropping by. I hope that you were on the correct site as this is my mother's side of my family, Phillips.

The Page site is http://charlespfh.blogspot.com/

If you have an old picture of Uncle Felie and your grandmother together I would certainly appreciate it for my blog.

Please keep in touch.

Charles